What a great year we have had at DKMS!Â Our teachers have planned year-end celebrations for each grade, all taking place on June 25th. What an action-packed way to end our school year.
Grade 9 – Farewell Picnic @ Charlie Lake Provincial ParkÂ
Permission slips (yellow form) are due no later than Monday June 18th.Â Cost: $5.00. Students need to hand in their signed permission slips to the Barb at the office. If you have questions, contact Barb at the office or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grade 8 – Fun & Games @ DKÂ
No permission slip required as all activities will take place at the school. We will be providing lunch for the Grade 8 students.
Grade 7 – Community ActivitiesÂ
The Grade 7 teachers have planned a variety of activities. A permission slip was sent home with your student, please ensure this is returned ASAP. If you have questions regarding this day contact your child’s Grade 7 teacher.
Students going to the NP Gymnastics centre – Cost: $7.00
Note: a helmet is mandatory for any students going to the skateboard park.Â Â
Monday June 25: End-of-year celebrations (itinerary as above)
- Last full-day for students.
Tuesday June 26 – “I” Day
- Student attendance is by invitation only. Your child’s teacher(s) will notify you if your child has work to complete on this day.
Wednesday June 27 – Grade 6 Transition Day (9:50 -1:15)
- This day is for new Grade 6 students only.
Thursday June 28 – Awards Day
- Stay tuned for more information about our awards day.
- Report cards will be issued through the MyEdBC Family Portal.
Friday June 29 – Administrative Day